£ 441.77 (PAYE) OR £ 550.50 (Umbrella) Per Day
Jobline Staffing are working in partnership with Cornwall Council for the recruitment of a new Project Manager with significant change experience to support complex project of strategic importance to the council.
Over the next 6 months Cornwall Council will be working with internal and external stakeholders to develop a plan for Cornwall to strive towards becoming carbon neutral by 2030.
- Committing the council to the introduction of Carbon Accounting and integrating its function under the responsibility of the Section 151 Officer
- Delivering complex time critical projects within large organisations.
- Mobilising a partnership project from start up.
- Work within a project management framework and apply robust project management structures and processes to ensure timely delivery of actions is essential.
Knowledge, skills & experience:
- Excellent ability and experience in analysing, collating and presenting complex business information from multiple service areas to inform change and development plans and strategies
- Excellent knowledge and experience in planning and leading collaborative workshops, interventions, reviews and assessments to facilitate change and innovation
- Expert knowledge and understanding of change management frameworks, processes and tools to drive and deliver transformational change programmes and new ways of working
- Extensive knowledge and experience of applying organisation diagnostics, stakeholder engagement, organisational design, development and business improvement methodologies
- Good knowledge and experience of culture change methodologies and interventions to deliver desired outcomes, behaviours and new ways of working
- Strong project management and planning skills, with good experience of leading to medium to large scale projects across a range of service areas
- Extensive knowledge of the development of Extra Care / Accommodation with Care and requirements to successfully deliver a programme that includes working in partnership with developer / RSL’s etc.
- Project Management qualification – Prince II practitioner or equivalent
To discuss this role further please contact Jake Phillips at Jobline Staffing today.
If you do not hear back from us within 7 days please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Jobline Staffing is an Equal Opportunities employer. Entitlement to work in the UK is essential.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.