Jobline Staffing are working in partnership with one of Cornwall’s leading organisations to recruit a Projects/Programme Manager. This is a pivotal role, requiring someone with Senior Level experience who is able to lead project teams, consultants and contractors as required.
This is a 2 year FTC and we require someone who is able to commence new employment at the start of October 2019 and who, has the capacity to commit to a full two year contract (or until the project has come to completion)
This position sits within Cornwall’s Housing Projects. Where the main focus will be to lead and drive the delivery of significant, specialist, complex or potentially high-profile projects and/or programmes which will bring substantial economic benefits
The ideal candidate will possess experience in the following key areas:
- Proven track record of successfully delivering projects/programmes of a substantial size, on time and within budget
- Extensive experience in procurement (housing & property would be beneficial)
- Extensive experience of liaison and project/programme delivery within the private, public and voluntary sectors
- Possess a track record of successful change management
- Ability to build and lead multi-disciplinary teams
- In-depth knowledge of European and National funding structures and programmes
- Plus much more……
In addition to the above, we seek someone who has a Degree and/or professional qualification in a relevant discipline. A PRINCE 2 qualification would be beneficial but is NOT a prerequisite
This is a “Big Budget” project with specific “roll-out” dates. We seek someone who can lead and manage the entire cycle and who is confident in their abilities to succeed
If you are seeking a new challenge, if you are available to interview during September with a view to commencing a new Contract in October and you would like to review a full job description. Please send your CV today
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.