Proud to be representing my client on a fantastic role! I am looking for a Purchasing Manager to work on the outskirts of St Austell salary DOE between £35,000 – £42,000k per annum.
To manage all aspects of purchasing functions. Responsible for the buying, sourcing, and services for all operations. You will work with senior leaders to ensure my client is receiving maximum value for the purchases.
- Develop category plans for technology, goods, and services
- Keep up to date with current market trends, best practices, and contracting models
- Coordinate with internal customers to review and develop requirements
- Negotiate agreements
- Manage vendor relationships
- Purchasing policies and procedures
- Monitor and report on all purchasing performances
- Compile and analyze data for financial management
- Fantastic negotiation skills
- Confident decision-maker
- Written and Oral communication
- Good working knowledge of all IT systems
- Full Driving license and car
If you are interested in this role then please email or call ASAP for full job description and company benefits.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.