Temporary Full Time
£10.96 per hour
Jobline Staffing is recruiting for experienced PVCu Fabricators to work for one of our clients. You will be specialising in installing windows in properties across Cornwall. This role is temporary full time, to start immediately.
This role will be subject to a DBS clearance
Van will be provided for work purposes only
Working independently or as a part of a team to manufacture, upgrade, install and carry out responsive repairs to various Windows, Doors & Screens. Based within the PVCu Factory at Threemilestone or on site in tenants homes, providing cost effective and customer focused service to tenants.
- Undertake the Manufacture of PVCu Windows & Doors
- Service & Security Upgrade of PVCu Windows & Doors
- Installation of PVCu Windows & Doors
- Undertake repairs/maintain various types of Windows & Doors
- Operate specialist factory machinery, plant and tools & equipment
- Comply with company vehicle policy including weekly vehicle checks
- Comply with all Health & Safety & C.O.S.H.H Legislation
- To ensure all work areas including tenants homes are kept tidy & safe
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- NVQ Level 3 in Fenestration or associated on job training & development with existing or previous employer is essential
- NVQ level 3 in Carpentry or equivalent would be desirable
- Evidences literacy, numeracy and communication skills sufficient to communicate clearly and appropriately with customers and team members and to complete all required paperwork in relation to the role
- Full valid Driving Licence
- Proven experience of manufacturing and installation of PVCu windows and doors, and servicing (responsive service calls)
- Proven experience of using PVCu workshop machinery and hand held and power tools
- Knowledge of varying PVCu Profile systems and associated furniture and hardware is essential
If you are interested in the above and match the criteria required please apply to Jane today.
If you do not hear back from us within 7 days please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Jobline Staffing is an Equal Opportunities employer. Entitlement to work in the UK is essential.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.