£24,500 + Commission + Bonus + Phone + Laptop
Jobline Staffing, are looking to appoint a 360 degree Recruitment Consultant.
This is a fast paced busy working environment, you will be someone who is able to work proactively to bring in new business, communicate effectively with both candidates and clients, a team player, with a hands-on approach, able to react to the changing demands of the business.
- Identify, progress and convert sales leads as required
- Proactively and consistently strive to identify and obtain new business opportunities
- Manage a program of business development and profitably develop client relationships
- Identify and attract candidates using all appropriate methods to satisfy job requirements
- Monitor responses/applications received and make sure that candidate’s applications are processed efficiently
- Shortlist and present suitably qualified applicants against defined job vacancies
- Manage the recruitment and selection processes by effectively liaising with the client, candidate and internal teams
- Successfully place suitable candidates with clients
- Ensure all necessary administration, payment and aftercare services are concluded in line with company policies
- Understand and meet agreed KPIs (vacancies taken, calls made, interviews etc)
- Meet and exceed agreed financial targets (Industry recommend levels, 3:1, revenue to salary)
- Demonstrable experience of recruitment and the placement of permanent and/or temporary candidates
- A sales, recruitment or HR qualification – one year professional programme or equivalent level of experience
- Experience of business to business (B2B) sales
- Ability to work within a multi-disciplinary team environment
- Proven experience of working in a busy recruitment office environment
- Self-motivated and able to identify opportunities
- Evidence of strong client relationship management skills
IN RETURN WE OFFER:
- 31 days holiday (Inc. BH), rising to 36 over 5 years
- Monthly commission
- Monthly target bonus
- Pension scheme (employer contribution 6%)
For an informal chat & further information please call either Jake Phillips or Tamsin Pond on 01872 323100
If you do not hear back from us within 7 days please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Jobline Staffing is an Equal Opportunities employer. Entitlement to work in the UK is essential.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.