Jobline Staffing is recruiting for experienced Roadworkers to work for CORMAC within their Contracting division. The roles will be ongoing temporary positions, with opportunity to go permanent for the right candidate.
- Building, widening and resurfacing roads
- Repairing cracks and potholes
- Laying pavements
- Maintaining roadside verges and central reservations
- Painting road markings
- Putting up crash barriers, road signs, traffic lights and street lamps
- Digging trenches for cables and pipes
- Operating Dumper and Roller must hold CPCS ticket
This is physically demanding work so you must be prepared to work outside in all weather conditions
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- Must hold valid CSCS card
- CPCS Dumper/Roller
- Driving Licence
- NRSWA Streetworks desirable
- Previous experience working on the roads
- 12D desirable
**Hourly rate to be confirmed dependant on experience and tickets held
If you are interested in the above and match the criteria required please apply to Jane today. If you do not hear back from us within 7 days please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Jobline Staffing is an Equal Opportunities employer. Entitlement to work in the UK is essential.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.