Senior Project Manager
Jobline Staffing are recruiting for a Senior Project Manager to work within the IT remit of Estates & Facilities department on behalf of a large scale organisation based in Central London.
As a Senior Project Manager it will be your responsibility to provide professional project management in the day-to-day running of multiple projects through the entire project lifecycle to deliver to the needs of the organisation, within set budget, timescales and quality.
The successful candidate will be expected to build relationships across a wide stakeholder community and business partners, to ensure the projects are delivered to budget and within timescales, driving innovation in line with the University’s requirements whilst reporting directly into the Head of Projects.
- Lead in the delivery of IT Projects in line with the clients operating model using Microsoft Project online
- Define, document and successfully deliver IT projects across the college
- Ensure that realistic project, quality, change control and risk management processes are maintained
- Monitor and control resources, revenue and capital costs against the project budget
- Plan, identify, and secure resources to support a successful outcome of work packages or the entire project
- Provide line management and/or mentoring to Project coordinators/Junior Project Managers as required
- Manage expectations of all project stakeholders and suppliers to ensure effective planning, delivery and communications
- Project manage the full life cycle of IT procurement activities up to and including OJEU. This involves tender development, evaluation, shortlisting, supplier selection and contract negotiation.
- Matrix manage staff, contractors and vendors, where appropriate, to ensure on time, on budget and agreed quality outcomes to projects and initiatives
- Educated to a degree standard and/ or equivalent qualifications/ experience
- Prince2 or equivalent qualifications/ experience
- ITIL Foundation
- Excellent project management & planning skills along with knowledge of formal project management methodologies
- Excellent leadership skills with the ability to motivate and inspire others
- Significant experience of managing projects and/or experience of supporting project managers
- Experience using Microsoft products such as Microsoft Project
- Ability to clearly articulate ideas to technical and non-technical audiences
Further desirable skills:
- Agile DSDM or Agile Scrum Master qualifications and/or experience
- Experience of delivering IT solutions
- Experience in a Main Contractor/ Fit-Out environment
- Experience in structured cabling, networking, telephony and/or AV
On offer in addition to a basic salary are the following benefits:
- 27 days pro-rata annual leave plus bank holidays and customary closure days
- Pension Scheme
- Season Ticket Loan
- Childcare Voucher Scheme
And much more.
If you are interested in the above and match the criteria required then contact Cameron Wallace or please apply today.
If you do not hear back from us within 7 days please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Jobline Staffing is an Equal Opportunities employer. Entitlement to work in the UK is essential.
To apply for this job email your details to Cameron.Wallace@joblinestaffing.co.uk.