Senior Project Programme Manager
Up to £45,000 per annum dependant on experience
Jobline Staffing are recruiting for a Senior Project Programme Manager on behalf of a leading Medical Software providing organisation.
As a Senior Project Programme Manager you will be responsible for ensuring that the clients Project Portfolio is prioritised and delivered in line with Customer requirements, within agreed timescales and to the quality expected.
The role will be split between the clients offices in Plymouth and Bodmin
- Build and maintain appropriate working relationships with key stakeholders
- Senior management representative at customer tele-conferences/meetings
- Member of the Executive Management Team with responsibilities for day to management of business activities
- Develop knowledge of all projects in the portfolio to a level where they can be discussed in detail both internally and with customers.
- Develop and maintain the Project Portfolio Roadmap amending it as necessary dependent upon changing business needs and drivers
- Ensure that all periodic and regular plans and documents are reviewed and updated in a timely manner to ensure that all Programme deliverables are achieved within their timescales.
- Help to define the deliverables, priorities and resource requirements for projects, and assist in management their development and on-time delivery.
- To conduct project presentations and compile reports to people at all levels (including board level).To interpret, answer, and/or take forward any enquiry or query, in a responsive and caring manner in order to achieve a timely and satisfactory conclusion.
- Aid in the company continued service improvement plan on key items such as BCDR and ISO accreditation.
- A proven track record of successful programme/project on-time implementation preferably in a software environment.
- Experience of large Public Sector Procurements and frameworks
- Experience of managing resources over wide spread geographical areas.
- Excellent client facing skills.
- Good negotiating skills.
- Experience of the whole project life cycle, able to operate in the initial conceptual design stage, in the depths of system testing, and at each stage in between
- Thorough knowledge of MS Project, Agile working and development and Prince 2.Experience of working in an ISO compliant organisation is desirable.
- The ability to foster motivation within the project team to meet tight deadlines.
- The ability to have a strong impact and influence key decisions
- Having previous experience of dealing with IT systems in clinical environments would be highly advantageous
- 28 Days annual leave (Inc. Bank Holidays) increasing to 33, pro-rata.
- Pension scheme,
- Health Care Plans,
- Salary sacrifice bicycle schemes
- Plus many more.
If you are interested in the above and match the criteria required please contact Cameron Wallace or apply today.
If you do not hear back from us within 7 days please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Jobline Staffing is an Equal Opportunities employer. Entitlement to work in the UK is essential.
To apply for this job email your details to Cameron.Wallace@joblinestaffing.co.uk.