Senior Service Management Process Analyst (Major Incident)
Up to £25,000 per annum + 10% discretionary bonus
Jobline Staffing are recruiting for a permanent Senior Service Management Process Analyst on behalf of a forward thinking technology team of which remotely supports a large organisation in London.
As a Senior Service Management Process Analyst it will be your responsibility to support the Major Incident Manager in the handling of Major Incidents, with the expectation that the role holder will develop the confidence and capability to deputise for the Major Incident Manager when required.
- Support the identification and handling of Major Incidents across the organisation
- Create and maintain Service Management Process documentation.
- Support the Major Incident Manager in the creation and management of all communications relating to Major Incidents; including the creation of informed and appropriate information for email, social media and Intranet, using existing or creating further templates. Ensuring all communications are sent within correct time frames related to content.
- Train other members of staff performing the role of Acting Incident Manager in the creation of email and social media communications.
- Similarly, support the Major Incident Manager in the creation and management of communications supporting the Change Management process, ensuring style and quality is consistent with those supporting Major Incidents.
- Produce regular and special reports on the aspects of service delivery relevant to the role.
- Take an active role in the Daily and Weekly Service Reviews as required.
- General administrative duties as required by management
- Demonstrable experience in office/business administration
- Demonstrable ability in carrying out business processes and service management methods and techniques
- Strong interpersonal, communication, customer service and writing skills, interacts appropriately with Managers at various levels
- Ability to remain calm and operate efficiently under pressure
- Confident and professional approach to challenging and supporting staff at all levels
- Effective time management skills; ability to work on multiple tasks simultaneously, prioritising tasks due to shifting priorities, fluctuating workloads, and deadline pressures
- Able to undertake work in a highly confidential manner
- Previous experience working in Service Management
- Prepared to develop ITIL skills further
- Strong IT skills
- Previous experience working in an IT environment
- ITIL Foundation/Intermediate Level
- ITIL Intermediate or Practitioner Level qualification(s)
- 25 days holiday per annum Pro rata
- 10% discretionary bonus
- Contributory pension scheme
- modern, comfortable offices a mere 10 minutes from the beach
Plus much more!
If you are interested in the above and match the criteria required please contact Cameron Wallace or apply today.
If you do not hear back from us within 7 days please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Jobline Staffing is an Equal Opportunities employer. Entitlement to work in the UK is essential.
To apply for this job email your details to Cameron.Wallace@joblinestaffing.co.uk.