Senior Software Developer
Up to £40,000 per annum
Jobline Staffing are recruiting for a Senior Software Developer on behalf of a leading medical software provider based in the South West.
As a Senior Software Developer, you will assist in the development and maintenance of the client’s applications. You will be familiar with software production workflows and production tools. In addition, you will take an active part in mentoring the junior members of the team.
- Efficiently design data structures for optimal storage, creation, retrieval or data mining.
- Analysis and problem solving
- Designing asynchronous and parallel code that suits solving problems in performance and improve user perception.
- Assist in designing details of the solution and extends the design of libraries and applications.
- BE accountable for the ensuring that developed software meets design criteria in line with performance indicators, quality standards and agreed timescales.
- Management and mentoring of Junior developers/ testing staff
- The post holder should have relevant qualifications in computer science.
- Object Oriented (class and prototype based), Event-Driven, Imperative, Procedural & Declarative programming paradigms
- Data structure design, modelling and representation. Information metrics, graphs and trees and algorithms. Data perpetuation and transport.
- MySQL and MSSQL
- Windows, Linux and Unix OS. Windows desktop UI programming.
- MVC programming for desktop and web.
- Frameworks: .NET, Mono, QT, Laravel, AngularJS
On top of a competitive salary based on experience you will receive the following –
- 28 Days annual leave (Inc. Bank Holidays) increasing to 33, pro-rata.
- Pension scheme,
- Health Care Plans,
- Salary sacrifice bicycle schemes
- Regular Technical Meetings
- Working with the latest Technologies
- Plus many more.
If you are interested in the above and match the criteria required please contact Cameron Wallace or apply today.
If you do not hear back from us within 7 days please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Jobline Staffing is an Equal Opportunities employer. Entitlement to work in the UK is essential.
To apply for this job email your details to Cameron.Wallace@joblinestaffing.co.uk.