Senior Software Engineer
Up to £70,000 per annum dependant on experience
Jobline Staffing are recruiting for a permanent Senior Software Engineer for a well renowned gaming organisation.
As a Senior Software Engineer you will be working on the clients’ iGaming product suite including game development, systems integration, high volume transaction processing, platform features and back office functionality. They are looking for motivated and disciplined self-starters who are keen to work as part of a small but highly experienced distributed team. Their development philosophy is to embrace the latest software tools and techniques and they are looking for engineers with the same passion.
- Java 8+
- Spring & Spring Boot
- RDBMS – PostgreSQL, JPA, Hibernate
- Web Development – Angular, Typescript, Bootstrap, Sass
- Linux/Unix systems
- Test-driven development
- Functional/Reactive programming
- Amazon Web Services
- Agile and Lean methodologies
- Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment
- Docker, Kubernetes
- Reactive programming – RxJava, Reactor, Akka
- Web animation, jQuery, PhaserJS, WebGL, Canvas
- Couchbase, Hazelcast, NoSQL, Data Grids
- Alternative JVM languages – Clojure, Scala, Groovy
In return the successful applicant will gain exposure to the newest technologies and receive the following benefits:
- Up to £70,000 per annum DOE
- 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays)
- Up to 2 days working from home per week
If you are interested in the above and match the criteria required please contact Cameron Wallace or apply today.
If you do not hear back from us within 7 days please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Jobline Staffing is an Equal Opportunities employer. Entitlement to work in the UK is essential.
To apply for this job email your details to Cameron.Wallace@joblinestaffing.co.uk.