£31,913-£41,189 per annum
Jobline Staffing are recruiting for a permanent Services Co-ordinator to work for CORMAC within their Contracting Division.
|Responsible for ensuring that all CORMAC Contracting schemes and works are managed and monitored in respect of all utilities and services requirements including diversions, protection of supply routes, forward planning and capacity management.
The post holder will play a leading role in the close liaison between CORMAC managers and Utilities and Service providers building sound working relationships across all parties
- Schedule and plan all phases of utilities and services companies and their agent’s construction projects to meet CORMAC Contracting scheme goals and deadlines
- To have full ECI involvement and to work closely with scheme Senior Project Managers/Project Managers and all other members of the ECI team at pre-planning stage to fully understand site constraints
- Co-ordinate all information between Public Utility and Service Companies and CORMAC Contracting
- Research and collate all relevant scheme and works information from Public Utility and Service Companies
- Check design drawings against utilities and Service Company’s plans and drawings for accuracy, connections, build route and commercial viability
- Obtain competitive disconnection, diversion and supply proposals for all schemes and works
- Maintain an on-site presence and to manage, monitor and review utilities and services construction programmes to ensure they meet CORMAC Contracting scheme goals and deadlines
- Monitor and review modifications to ensure compliance with project programme, control scheme costs and meet delivery dates
- Work with CORMAC’s clients, Project Control officers and Procurement team to ensure orders are placed in a timely manner and within cost plan allowance
- Attend site visits in order to solve any problems that arise during the construction process
- Where appropriate to obtain easements from private landowners
- Inspect utilities and services work in progress and work completed for compliance and quality assurance
- Complete all required correspondence and other appropriate paperwork accurately and in a timely manner
- Manage the coordination of all Utilities and Services contractors Health and Safety standards ensuring that CORMAC’s requirements are met as a minimum
- Responsible for working safely and keeping co-workers safe, following procedures, reporting unsafe practice
- Responsible for stopping works and actively challenging unsafe practice
- Review and active challenge of RAMS to ensure best practice
- Inspection and audit of site to ensure compliance with safety and environmental policy and practice
- Review of whole project safety planning and whole project Audit
- HNC in Civil Engineering/Construction or equivalent plus significant experience highway maintenance and construction
- Achieved or eligible for Incorporated Engineer status
- Significant experience in supervising works across a number of operational sites
- A sound understanding of ECI, NECIII contract principles and programming and risk management
- Site Managers CSCS (Platinum or Black) card
- Experience and evidence of skills and ability to work with contractors, engineering professionals and construction specialists to resolve works variation matters
If you are interested in the above and match the criteria required please apply today.
If you do not hear back from us within 7 days please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Jobline Staffing is an Equal Opportunities employer. Entitlement to work in the UK is essential.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.