Site Agent (Civil Engineering)
£27,422-£36,312 per annum
Jobline Staffing are recruiting for a permanent Site Agent to work for CORMAC within their Contracting Division.
|Working with Contracting division staff, officers from across the CORMAC business, contractors, customers and clients the role holder will supervise CORMAC’s day to day operations on specified construction sites.|
- Organise appropriate levels of labour, materials and plant on site to ensure that the work is undertaken in the most efficient and economic manner
- Undertake or coordinate setting out activities on site
- Prepare works programme in accordance with the Contract constraints
- To ensure the work on site progresses in line with the agreed programme
- Liaise with the Client’s representative to resolve unforeseen problems encountered on site
- Control subcontractors work on site
- Undertake all work in accordance with current standards of practise and to the expected standard of quality
- Adhere to relevant Health & Safety legislation and prepare Construction Phase Health & Safety Plans
- Prepare or assist in the preparation of interim valuations
- To assist in the completion of final accounts for the work and in the processing of claims
- Provide feedback to the Contracts Manager, Senior Project Manager, Project Manager and Estimator with actual outputs achieved on site
- Maintain confidentiality of information acquired in the course of undertaking duties for the Department
- Responsible for your own continuing self-development, undertaking training as required
- Undertake other duties appropriate to the grading of the post as required
- HNC or in Civil Engineering or Construction related activity plus significant experience in Civil Engineering and / or building and construction maintenance and construction
- Site Managers CSCS (Platinum or Black) card
- Proven experience in supervising operational works
- Achieved or eligible for Incorporated Engineer status
- Proven organisational, planning, communication and presentation skills
- Sound knowledge of relevant Health and Safety legislation
If you are interested in the above and match the criteria required please apply today.
If you do not hear back from us within 7 days please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Jobline Staffing is an Equal Opportunities employer. Entitlement to work in the UK is essential.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.