Site Agent (Civils)
£15-£18 per hour TBC DOE (negotiable)
Jobline Staffing is recruiting for a temporary Site Agent for CORMAC to join their Contracting Division focusing on Civils/Highways projects. The role will be an ongoing temporary position with the opportunity to go permanent for the right person.
Working under a Project Manager you will be responsible for the following:
- Managing Site Team
- Managing Health & Safety
- Planning & Programming Projects
- Ensuring Quality Management
- Liaison with Local Authority contacts and associated professionals
- Ordering Materials
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- An industry applicable qualification
- Highways knowledge and experience is essential
- SMSTS 5 day
- First Aid
- Full Driving Licence
- Commercial and contractual awareness
- Working knowledge of Microsoft packages
- Be able to work in a strong team environment
**This role will be to cover various sites across Cornwall**
Hourly rate will be dependent on individual skills and qualifications held
If you are interested in the above and match the criteria required please apply to Jane today.
If you do not hear back from us within 7 days please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Jobline Staffing is an Equal Opportunities employer. Entitlement to work in the UK is essential.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.