Temp to Perm
Due to the continued expansion of one of our clients within Cornwall we are recruiting for an experienced Site Manager to support a number of projects throughout Cornwall. This is an exciting opportunity to join a growing company.
Responsible for the running of construction projects, supervising all works and ensuring that projects are running on time and within budget.
- Set out the site, position vehicles and equipment as required, organise various facilities that are on site in order to ensure the site meets various health and safety standards
- Ensure the project meets specifications, budgets, and programme
- Undertake a strong communication role to liaise with various personnel, clients, and the general public as required
- Supervise staff
- Solve problems that are occurring on the site
- Deliver regular health and safety meetings and site checks
- Carry out Toolbox talks
- Ensure correct PPE is worn by all workers onsite
- Ensure materials from suppliers are ordered and delivered in a timely manner, including safe storage, use and disposal
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- Previous Site Manager Experience on large scale projects
- First Aid
- Full UK Driving Licence
Hourly rate to be discussed depending on skills and experience
** The work base for this role is subject to change due to contract and work location demands, it is therefore a condition of employment that the role holder accepts and is able to fulfil the obligations of the role**
If you are interested in the above and match the criteria required please apply to Jane today.
If you do not hear back from us within 7 days please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Jobline Staffing is an Equal Opportunities employer. Entitlement to work in the UK is essential.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.