Site Operatives Skilled Civils
St Ives and Penzance
Temporary Full Time
£9.21-£11.25 per hour TBC DOE
Jobline Staffing is recruiting for Site Operatives to work for Cormac, within their Contracting Division. Sites are based in West Cornwall. The roles will be temporary/full time with the opportunity for a permanent post for the right candidate.
Duties will vary depending on experience and tickets held, however you must have experience in the following:
- Groundworking – marking out and digging shallow trenches for foundations and drains.
- Concreting – layering and smoothing concrete for foundations, floors and beams.
- Road working – concreting, laying kerbs, paving and re-surfacing.
- You will be required to assist with all groundworks/highways maintenance, drainage, landscaping, kerbing, general labour and other duties as and when required.
- Operating plant machines if you hold a CPCS ticket.
- You will be working in gangs that have various skill sets, therefore in some cases you will be expected to work well as part of a team
**Hourly rate will be dependent on tickets and experience held.
Overtime is paid at time and a half for hours over 40 at week 13
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- Previous experience of working on large scale civil engineering projects.
- CSCS card (Essential)
- UK Driving licence (Essential)
- CPCS desirable
Cormac are looking for experienced candidates that hold CPCS Dumper/Roller, telehandler, Slinger/Banksman and Streetworks tickets.
If you are interested in the above and match the criteria required please apply to Jane today.
If you do not hear back from us within 7 days please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Jobline Staffing is an Equal Opportunities employer. Entitlement to work in the UK is essential.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.