Site Operatives (Civils)
Looe and Gunnislake
Temporary Full Time
£9.21-£10.00 plus per hour TBC DOE
Jobline Staffing is recruiting for experienced Site Operatives to work for Cormac within their Contracting team. Sites are based in Gunnislake and Looe. The roles will be temporary/full time with the opportunity for a permanent post for the right candidate.
Duties will vary depending on experience and tickets held, however you must have experience in the following:
- Building stonework and/or blockwork
- Groundworking – marking out and digging shallow trenches for foundations and drains
- Road working – concreting, laying kerbs, paving and re-surfacing
- You will be required to assist with all groundworks/highway’s maintenance, drainage, landscaping, kerbing, general labour and other duties as and when required
- Operating plant machines if you hold a CPCS ticket
**Hourly rate will be dependent on tickets and experience held to be discussed at interview**
Overtime is paid at time and a half for hours over 40
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- Previous experience of working on large scale civil engineering projects
- CSCS card (Essential)
- UK Driving licence (Essential)
- CPCS desirable
- Streetworks desirable
Cormac are ideally looking for experienced candidates that hold CPCS Dumper/Roller, telehandler, Slinger/Banksman and Streetworks tickets.
If you are interested in the above and match the criteria required please apply to Jane today.
If you do not hear back from us within 7 days please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Jobline Staffing is an Equal Opportunities employer. Entitlement to work in the UK is essential.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.