Software Developer/ Tester Level 2
£23,000 – £31,000 per annum dependant on experience
Jobline Staffing are recruiting for a permanent Software Developer/ Tester on behalf of an award winning medical systems software provider.
As a Software Developer/ Tester you will be responsible for ensuring that the software released if of an acceptable quality, in line with both the company and the clients requirements which working to tight deadlines.
- Domain the general concept of logical and procedural design and Object Oriented Programming
- Identify flaws in logical designs.
- Design general tests and proofs.
- Lead and mentor.
- Partake in software production workflows and use production tools.
- Coaching juniors and transferring existing and new acquired knowledge to peers.
- A strong background in software development (C++, C#, JS) and or mathematics, either by training or experience
- Have strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Have experience designing tests that reflect proofs of correctness or functions and algorithms
- Be knowledgeable in data structures
- Have knowledge of the whole application development cycle
- Have a strong knowledge of software development management and production tools (Jira, Mantis, Jenkins, CVS, GIT)
- Have demonstrable expertise with automatic unit testing and automatic UI testing
- Coach and mentor more junior members and spreads knowledge within the team
- Demonstrate leadership, team and project management skills
- 28 Days annual leave (Inc. Bank Holidays) increasing to 33, pro-rata
- Pension scheme
- Health Care Plans
- Salary sacrifice bicycle schemes
- Plus many more
If you are interested in the above and match the criteria required please contact Cameron Wallace or apply today.
If you do not hear back from us within 7 days please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Jobline Staffing is an Equal Opportunities employer. Entitlement to work in the UK is essential.
To apply for this job email your details to Cameron.Wallace@joblinestaffing.co.uk.