Sub Agent (Civils)
Temporary Full Time
£12-£16 per hour TBC DOE (negotiable)
Jobline Staffing is recruiting for a temporary Sub Agent for CORMAC to join their Contracting Division, focusing on a variety of Civils projects. The role will be an ongoing temporary position, with the opportunity to go permanent for the right person.
- Manage and oversee the staff on site and sub-contractors
- Prepare and update the programme of work
- Provide method statements
- Liaise with and assess sub-contractors
- Monitor site health & safety
- Organise appropriate levels of labour, materials and plant on site to ensure that the work is undertaken in the most efficient and economic manner
- Undertake or coordinate setting out activities on site
- Be responsible for identifying and resolving potential problems arising from technical site issues in liaison with the Agent
- Adhere to relevant Health & Safety legislation and prepare assigned project Construction Phase Health & Safety Plans
- Lead assigned project/projects in all aspects of Health and Safety application, management and monitoring
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- Previous civil engineering project experience
- Degree / HNC/D in Civil Engineering
- SSSTS or SMSTS Qualified
- First Aid
- Full Driving Licence
- Working knowledge of Microsoft packages
- Be able to work in a strong team environment
**This role will be to cover various sites across Cornwall**
If you are interested in the above and match the criteria required please apply to Jane today.
If you do not hear back from us within 7 days please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Jobline Staffing is an Equal Opportunities employer. Entitlement to work in the UK is essential.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.