Systems Integration Engineer
£25,000 – £30,000 per annum DOE
Jobline Staffing are recruiting for a permanent Systems Integration Engineer on behalf of an award winning medical systems software provider.
As a Systems Integration Engineer you will be the main technical resource for their integrations with 3rd party application providers and – working with the DevOps team – own and sustain the integration environment of which the providers use. The role will entail working with both external and internal integrators, so excellent communication skills are essential.
- Understanding the exact requirements of each individual agreement
- Negotiating with outside organisations/partners, to achieve the optimum outcome
- Work closely with Software and DevOps teams.
- Create and maintain strong working relationships with organisations and partners
- Write shell, Power Shell or Batch scripts
- PHP coding
- Communicate with all levels of management including the board
- Providing feedback internally for product and service enhancements
- Previously demonstrated ability to work on system integration projects
- In depth knowledge of Microsoft Windows and Linux systems
- Problem solving ability and system management
- SQL skills to an intermediate level
- Exercises discretion when dealing with competitive partner products.
- Presentation skills would be an advantage.
- Excellent client facing skills.
- Good negotiating skills
The successful candidate should be a team player with excellent customer and interpersonal service skills; one who is articulate, self-motivated and possesses the ability to prioritise a busy workload.
- 28 Days annual leave (Inc. Bank Holidays) increasing to 33, pro-rata
- Pension scheme
- Health Care Plans
- Salary sacrifice bicycle schemes
- Plus many more
If you are interested in the above and match the criteria required please contact Cameron Wallace or apply today.
If you do not hear back from us within 7 days please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Jobline Staffing is an Equal Opportunities employer. Entitlement to work in the UK is essential.
To apply for this job email your details to Cameron.Wallace@joblinestaffing.co.uk.