Team Lead Software Developer
£45,000 – £50,000 per annum
Jobline Staffing are working on behalf of a market leader in supplying clinical, medical software in their search for a Team Lead Software Developer.
As a Team Lead Software Developer it will be your responsibility to cultivate a well-run development team through coaching, mentoring and conducting performance reviews for team members.
- Cultivate a well-run development team through coaching and mentoring and conducting performance reviews for team members
- Provide technical leadership, guidance and direction to the team, whilst undertaking accountability for their deliveries
- Work closely with Systems Architect, Lead Developers and other technology experts to create low level designs
- Actively cooperate with Platform Services and DevOps teams in order to adopt best practice and to ensure full automation of processes where possible
- Own coding standards and instil good development practice and processes throughout your team
- Ensure that the team creates and maintains the appropriate level of technical documentation for the relevant stakeholders
- Working with the Software Delivery Manager to drive the development of processes and improvements across the team
- Support testing, production readiness and release activities
Required Knowledge/ Skills:
- Strong commercial Microsoft .NET/C# and database development
- Experience building and evolving REST API services, middle-tier and backend applications built in the .NET framework
- Proven TDD and BDD skills, using industry tools for mocks and fakes
- Sound relational database design, including stored procedures, indexing and query optimisation
- Cloud based development (Docker + Kubernetes) and integration experience
- Experience of using design patterns for Microservices, CQRS and DDD techniques
- Working in an Agile, Automated Build (CI) and Deployment environments, supported by appropriate tooling
- Non-functional Testing (Volume/Load/Performance/Security)
- 2:1 or higher in a computer science related degree
- 28 Days annual leave (inc. Bank Holidays) increasing to 33, pro-rata.
- Pension scheme,
- Health Care Plans,
- Salary sacrifice bicycle schemes
Plus many more
If you are interested in the above and match the criteria required please contact Cameron Wallace or apply today.
If you do not hear back from us within 7 days please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Jobline Staffing is an Equal Opportunities employer. Entitlement to work in the UK is essential.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.