Technician (Engineering Design)
£17,817-£23,822 per annum
Jobline Staffing are recruiting for permanent Technicians to work for CORMAC within their Engineering Design team (EDG)
Working with the Engineering Design Group Manager, Principal Engineer, Senior
Engineers, Project Managers, Design Staff, Construction Partners and officers of Cornwall Council to undertake Design functions within EDG
- Site Investigation, Inspection and Technical Surveys
- Data Collection and Analysis
- Scheme Assessment and Appraisal
- Technical Analysis and Design
- Drawing Production using CAD/BIM
- Preparation of Technical Reports
- Preparation a of Documents / Presentations / Exhibition Information
- Monitoring of Task Budgets and Expenditure programming Tasks
- Assist in the co-ordination of a range of projects ensuring efficient progress
- Undertake all work in accordance with appropriate technical standards and
- regulatory compliance
- Adhere to relevant Health & Safety Legislation and ensure compliance with CDM(2015)
- Comply with and utilise the performance management system and to contribute to improvement in working procedures.
- Maintain confidentiality of information acquired in the course of undertaking duties for the business
- Liaise with stakeholders and project sponsors including: elected Members, Parish and Town Councils, Police, external Clients, General Public and assorted User Groups
- Undertake other duties appropriate to the grading of the post
- ONC/HNC in Civil Engineering or other appropriate subject or has experience of Transportation Infrastructure Design and Appraisal
- Membership of professional body at appropriate grade or eligibility to achieve appropriate grade
- Progress towards Engineering Technician status or appropriate alternative
- Experience in a transportation, construction or design environment
- Ability to learn and use design software
- Demonstrable numerate, analytical and problem solving skills
- Knowledge of responsibilities in connection with the CDM regulations
- Ability to work out of hours to meet project timescales and requirements
If you are interested in the above and match the criteria required please apply today.
If you do not hear back from us within 7 days please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Jobline Staffing is an Equal Opportunities employer. Entitlement to work in the UK is essential.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.