Test Manager – Oracle
Day Rate £328 (PAYE), £400 (Umbrella)
Jobline Staffing are working in partnership with Cornwall Council for the recruitment of a new Test Manager (Oracle) to work on a Temporary basis at their office in Truro, Cornwall.
- Review and update test strategies
- Develop and advise upon test plans
- Document, implement, monitor, and enforce all processes for testing as per standards defined by the organization
- Stakeholder relationship management
- Quality assurance
- Oversight of the co-ordination of end users as required completing UAT.
- Building a team within this accountability if necessary.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- ISEB / ISTQB foundation or above certification
- Knowledge of software testing theories and practices inc. use of testing tools and techniques.
- Proven ability to manage complex test plans across multi-functions and including technical testing
- Ability to advise business areas on the types of test scripts to be used within each area, including negative test
- Proven ability to create logical test script knowledge library, including scripts, evidence and standards
- Proven ability to define test entry and exit criteria
- Proven ability to write test reports including exit reports
- Able to effectively deal with changing priorities or obstacles and to provide alternative options or solutions.
- Proven experience of testing within Payroll/Finance/HCM systems
- Oversight of the co-ordination of end users as required to complete UAT
To discuss this role further please contact Jake Phillips at Jobline Staffing today.
If you do not hear back from us within 7 days please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Jobline Staffing is an Equal Opportunities employer. Entitlement to work in the UK is essential.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.