Traffic Management Operatives
Temporary Full Time
£9.01 to £12.00 per hour TBC DOE
Jobline Staffing is recruiting for temporary Traffic Management Operatives to work for CORMAC alongside Highways & Surfacing Gangs on Projects throughout Cornwall. Roles will be ongoing temporary with the opportunity to go permanent for the right candidate.
All types of Highway works and activities require traffic management in one form or another dependent on the nature of the works and/or the nature of the highway. Traffic management can vary between Chapter 8 Signing Lighting and Guarding, traffic controls, lane closures or even full road closures.
- Deliver and Collect TM at various locations across Cornwall
- Manually control traffic lights onsite during busy periods
- Maintain safe working practice at all times
- Keeping all paperwork up to date
- Be willing to learn new skills within the industry and gain further Highway qualifications to enable you to progress within the Company
Hourly rates will be dependant on candidates experience and tickets held
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- Must hold CSCS card minimum
- Driving Licence essential
- TM tickets various
- Lantra cards – 12A/B or 12D
- Lantra IPV Driver desirable
- Previous experience of working in a similar role on highways projects would be advantageous
Roles are physically demanding and require working outside in all weather conditions; therefore you must be prepared for this.
*Night work is paid at time and a half as are hours worked over 40
If you are interested in the above and match the criteria required please apply to Jane today.
If you do not hear back from us within 7 days please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Jobline Staffing is an Equal Opportunities employer. Entitlement to work in the UK is essential.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.