Our professional but friendly client based in Wadebridge is seeking a trainee accountant to join their company on a permanent basis. This role will be suitable for someone who is in their last year of completing their ACA.
- Preparation of annual accounts
- Preparation of periodic management accounts
- Book-keeping services
- Maintaining PAYE and VAT records and associated returns
- Preparation for HMRC investigations
- PAYE and national insurance compliance
- Determining the most tax effective structure for client business
- Achieving the optimum capital or revenue tax treatment
- Administration of PAYE, national insurance, statutory sick pay, statutory maternity pay, etc
- Completion of weekly/monthly statutory forms to submit to HM Revenue & Customs under the Real Time Information regime
- CIS returns
- Administration of incentive schemes, bonuses, and ex-gratia and termination
- Auto-enrolment information
- Client Business support
Knowledge, skills & experience:
- Experience working in a practice
- Final year of completing the ACA course
- Team Player
- Happy to take part in Cake Thursday.
To discuss this role further please contact Naomi Denney at Jobline Staffing today.
If you do not hear back from us within 7 days please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Jobline Staffing is an Equal Opportunities employer. Entitlement to work in the UK is essential
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.