Up to £45,000 per annum
My client is looking for a self-motivated Web Developer with a can-do attitude, he or she will be looked upon to use creative problem-solving, coupled with significant experience working with WordPress.
If successful you will be part of an agile development team, building and maintaining customer web presences using WordPress, SQL and PHP, utilising various services and open source tools. You will support existing solutions and help continually improve them through work packages.
Ideal candidates will have experience integrating WordPress, tuning and improving WordPress implementations and enjoy fast-paced, challenging and real-time problem-solving.
- Undertake software support and development, research and testing as directed by the senior developer or project manager.
- Attend project meetings as requested by the project manager or senior developer.
- Record time spent on each project on a day by day basis to the required level of detail
- Remain current regarding changes in relevant technology and systems to ensure that technical knowledge is up to date.
Ideal skills, not limited to:
- HTML5, CSS3, Sass
- PHP & MySQL
- Custom WordPress theme & plugin development
- Responsive/mobile web development
- RESTful APIs
- Version control (GIT)
- Strong communication skills, including client-facing
- Ability to work as a team and autonomously
- Attention to detail and ability to work under pressure
- Commercially aware
Useful experience for the role:
- Enterprise experience with either the government or the private sector
- Front end frameworks (Vue.js, React etc)
- Gutenberg editor
- Continuous integration (Jenkins or others)
If you are interested in the above then please contact Cameron Wallace or apply today.
If you do not hear back from us within 7 days please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Jobline Staffing is an Equal Opportunities employer. Entitlement to work in the UK is essential.
To apply for this job email your details to Cameron.Wallace@joblinestaffing.co.uk.