Up to £26,000 per annum
Jobline Staffing are working on behalf of a renowned music streaming service provider in their search for a Web Developer.
It is not essential that you have years of experience, but more importantly, you will be a self-starter. As a Web Developer you will be a self-starter who is adept at solving problems and eager to develop your skillset.
- Leveraging Rest API’s
- Responsive web design and utility CSS
- Partake in Test Driven Development
- Working collaboratively across multiple teams.
- Understanding of modern front-end frameworks such as Vue, React and Angular.js
- Experienced with the PHP framework Laravel
- Ability to self-manage and work within strict deadlines
- Adept at communicating technicals and problem/solutions
- Competitive rates of pay
- Social activities and team-building excursions
- Flexible working hours
- The chance to work with a growing, energetic, successful and talented team
If you are interested in the above then please contact Cameron Wallace or apply today.
If you do not hear back from us within 7 days please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Jobline Staffing is an Equal Opportunities employer. Entitlement to work in the UK is essential.
To apply for this job email your details to Cameron.Wallace@joblinestaffing.co.uk.