£9.50 per hour
Jobline Staffing is recruiting for a temporary Workshop Labourer/Cleaner to work for Cormac within the vehicle workshops division. The role will be an ongoing temporary position hours will vary depending on requirements.
- Ensure vehicle workshop is kept clean and tidy at all times
- Provide support to vehicle fitters
- You will work within all health and safety guidelines at all times and follow company policies and procedures in all of your day-to-day activities
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- Previous experience of working in a similar role, working in a garage or similar environment
- An awareness of Health and Safety procedures
- Full driving licence
- Flexible approach to work (as will be covering holiday, sickness, busy periods)
Hours to be confirmed with individual (can be flexible within reason)
If you are interested in the above and match the criteria required please apply to Jane today.
If you do not hear back from us within 7 days please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Jobline Staffing is an Equal Opportunities employer. Entitlement to work in the UK is essential.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.