£23,500 – £29,000 per annum
Jobline Staffing is recruiting for a permanent Application Engineer on behalf of a large scale learning provider.
As an Application Engineer, you will work with members of the Business Applications and Integration section, Service Delivery section and customers to ensure that business applications are implemented, managed and maintained in a secure, timely and reliable manner.
Working with the Application Specialists to support the introduction of new business applications into the application portfolio and for ensuring that systems are patched in line with the agreed policy.
The role is a point of contact for application owners in caring for the on-going operation of the application portfolio.
Supporting users and maintaining the business applications, the Application Engineers will assist in the development of application integrations, pre-release testing, maintaining system databases and establishing test, training and development environments.
- Ensuring that all changes related to the live environment are performed following the appropriate Change and Release Management processes
- Maintenance of the Application Testing environments
- Supporting users and maintaining the business applications
- Maintaining system databases and establishing test, training and development environments
- Troubleshoot technical problems and incidents, recommending changes to technical designs, implement agreed workarounds and fixes, as required, to maintain a stable environment
- Experience of working in a technical support environment, exhibiting an appropriate breadth and depth of technical knowledge
- Experience of drafting technical documentation
- Awareness of common cyber threats
- Experience using and supporting Office 365 tools such as Forms, Flow, Power BI, Teams and SharePoint
- Experience of testing including automated testing, developer testing and user acceptance testing
If you are interested in the above and match the criteria required please contact Cameron Wallace or apply today.
If you do not hear back from us within 7 days please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Jobline Staffing is an Equal Opportunities employer. Entitlement to work in the UK is essential.
To apply for this job email your details to Cameron.Wallace@joblinestaffing.co.uk.