£Competitive TBC DOE
Our client Cormac are looking for experienced Arborists to join their Landscaping division. The role will be a temporary position in the first instance, there maybe the opportunity to go permanent for the right candidate
- Pruning or removing branches
- Planting and felling trees
- Climbing, using ropes, harnesses and other specialist equipment
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- Full UK Driving licence essential, preferably able to drive 5T/trailer
- Climbing certificates CS30-32 CS38 & CS39 essential 40 ,41 desirable
- Chipper Certification essential
- MEWP certification desirable
- Must be physical fit as this work is very demanding, used to working outdoors
If you are interested in the above and match the criteria required, please apply to Jane today.
If you do not hear back from us within 7 days, please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Jobline Staffing is an Equal Opportunities employer. Entitlement to work in the UK is essential.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.