£17,494.28 per annum (rising after training)
Jobline Staffing are recruiting for multiple Assembly Operatives to join a well-established engineering company based in Truro.
This is an exciting opportunity to work with one of the UK’s leading manufacturing companies who produce and maintain greener energy heating solutions.
You will train and become skilled in multi assembly disciplines to become an assembly operative
Responsible for all aspects of heat pump assembly and product testing
• Able to work as a team player and deliver excellent quality on time
• Ability to meet tight deadlines and to remain calm under pressure
• Good communication skills
• Technical and process know-how
• Flexible – willing to adapt to day-to-day needs and learn and develop.
• Positive and enthusiastic, open to change and willing to contribute new ideas
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
Previous experience in a factory environment, especially in assembly is desirable
• Mechanical Assembly
• Electrical Assembly / Wiring
• Brazing / Soldering advantageous
• Quality assurance – testing/inspection advantageous
Understanding / Experience in Lean Manufacturing – Cell-based assembly, 5S, Kaizen advantageous
• Able to read and work from drawings and written instructions in English
• Able to train and mentor others
For more information or a confidential discussion contact Jane or apply below.
If you don’t hear back within 7 days please assume on this occasion your application has not been successful.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.