Bid Co-ordination Lead
£35,000-£38,000 per annum
Jobline Staffing is recruiting for a permanent Bid Co-ordinator Lead to work for Cormac, supporting their Business Development Team.
The successful candidate will demonstrate a decisive, and cohesive approach to our existing tender process and the ability to work to exacting deadlines.
Working collaboratively across Cormac and the wider Corserv Group, a persuasive collaborative approach to colleagues is essential in gathering relevant detail to ensure Cormac quality is demonstrated clearly to our clients.
- Plan, write and produce innovative, solution led tenders that contribute to successful outcomes and business growth
- Contribute to the strategic development of CORMAC four-year plan of commercial growth
- Work closely with the Business Development Manager and Sector Directors to improve process and procedure and the work of the bid teams
- co-ordinate wider bid contributors and set early expectations/briefs to ensure that content is reviewed and incorporated into bids to meet tender deadlines and maintain high tender success rates
- Management and production of presentations for tender interviews and to attend presentations in support of Cormac work winning
- Liaise with the Operational teams and plan/prepare Value Engineering Methodologies to assist in developing winning tenders and advise of new products, methods of working, specifications and contractual developments
- Co-ordination of Contractor design proposals for design & build
- Devise, manage and maintain a ‘Bid Library’ database of PQQ and tender bid responses
- Act as ambassador for CORMAC and CORSERV promoting services and providing information to clients and stakeholders on behalf of the business
- Work closely with CORSERV’s Communications team to improve graphical presentation of PQQ and tender submittals
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- Degree qualified or equivalent plus significant experience of working in a construction or engineering industry
- Proven track record of writing, managing and presenting successful construction or engineering industry related bids
- Demonstrates excellent written, presentation, social and interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate well across a broad range of contacts and personalities
- Understanding of Engineering Principles, and the construction process, from conception, feasibility, design, pre-construction, and construction
- Full UK driving licence
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.