22.2 hours per week (3 days)
£9.75 per hour
Jobline Staffing are looking for a Booking Coordinator to join our busy recruitment team.
Jobline Staffing is a recruitment business and agency that provides recruitment and resourcing solutions to both the private and public sectors.
- Work alongside colleagues in booking registered temporary workers into requested assignments.
- Deliver excellent customer service throughout all telephone and email communications
- Coordinate the booking of various client requests
- Respond to telephone enquiries or queries as appropriate
- Track and record booking requests via Excel and company CRM
- Data entry
- Accurately record booking details and data
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Excellent customer service
- Excellent attention to detail
- Proven background of working within a fast-paced office environment
- Adaptable and resilient
- Excellent eye for detail
To discuss this role further please contact either Jake Phillips or Tamsin Pond at Jobline Staffing today.
If you do not hear back from us within 7 days please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Jobline Staffing is an Equal Opportunities employer. Entitlement to work in the UK is essential.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.