https://email@example.com 0 0 Job Poster https://firstname.lastname@example.org Job Poster2020-06-29 14:29:202020-06-29 16:33:44Business Adviser
£16.53 per hour
Temporary until end of March 2021
Jobline Staffing are seeking 3 x Business Advisers to work with the CIOSGH.
Applications are invited from candidates with knowledge of Towns and also Tourism.
- Be the initial point of phone or email contact for non-ERDF eligible businesses accessing the CIOSGH, triaging businesses and where appropriate undertaking diagnostic analysis and making appropriate referrals to the range of business support provider.
- Take a proactive approach to develop relationships with partners in key non-ERDF sector, develop
- Maintain a comprehensive knowledge of the range of potential business support offerings available to businesses (local and national) so that appropriate referrals can be made.
- Co-ordinate business support interventions with clients and to monitor their development/growth journey over an extended period of time
- Track volumes of enquiries to the Growth Hub from non-ERDF eligible businesses and to evaluate and report on the nature of such enquiries in an effort to inform future provision
- An excellent track record in business support
- Strong working knowledge of the range of national and local business support programmes
- Understanding of general business issues and growth potential
- Understanding of national funding structures and programmes
- Excellent communicator
- Networking skills
- Presentation skills
- Report writing skills
- Attention to detail
Please submit your CV in the first instance. If you do not hear back within 7 days, please assume that you have been unsuccessful. Jobline Staffing are an Equal Opportunities employer. Entitlement to work in the UK is essential.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.