Jobline Staffing are recruiting for a Compensation & Benefits Manager to be based in St Austell managing the Compensation & Benefits programmes for one of Cornwall’s largest employers.
- Ownership for all benefits (excluding Pensions) across the company
- Management of the payroll and benefits function
- Source new innovative ways of rewarding employees
- Provide advice and guidance to HR colleagues & Business Managers on job evaluation, benchmarking and grading
- Manage and develop staff
- Ensure policies are updated and current
- Third party reporting eg Gender Pay Gap reporting, National Statistics
Required skills and experience:
- Educated to degree level or equivalent with Chartered (Level 7) CIPD qualification.
- Experience in previous HR Management roles
- Reward management experience
To discuss this role further please contact Emily Tomlin at Jobline Staffing today.
If you do not hear back from us within 7 days please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Jobline Staffing is an Equal Opportunities employer. Entitlement to work in the UK is essential.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.