West Cornwall (Based Scorrier)
£13.84 per hour
Our client Cormac are looking for experienced Countryside Operative to join their Landscaping division. The role will be a temporary position in the first instance, there maybe the opportunity to go permanent for the right candidate
- We are looking for an individual with a positive attitude to deliver countryside related works to a high standard
- This work covers all aspects of countryside access management on PROW and multi-use trails to include; path, boardwalk, bridge construction, fencing, surfacing, brushcutting SWCP and habitat management
- You will be expected to work in remote & extreme environments
- Deliver projects safely, drive productivity, reduce costs and to meet our clients expectation
- Ability to supervise staff delivering a broad range of manual tasks requiring extensive technical knowledge and skills is essential together with the ability to communicate effectively with peers, client representatives and members of the public
- Collaboration with colleagues and clients is an integral part of this role as is a flexible attitude to work demands and an innovative approach to topics and issues as part of a growing landscape team
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- Previous experience of Countryside Management and relevant qualification
- Full UK driving licence
- Must be physical fit as this work is very demanding, used to working outdoors
If you are interested in the above and match the criteria required, please apply to Jane today.
If you do not hear back from us within 7 days, please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Jobline Staffing is an Equal Opportunities employer. Entitlement to work in the UK is essential.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.