Full time, 37 hours per week
Based near Redruth
Jobline Staffing in partnership with Cormac Solutions are seeking a Customer Administrator to provide full administrative support to the Highways and Environment division.
You will provide excellent customer care and a first class customer experience to all their external and internal customers, colleagues, elected members and stakeholders; and deal with all office administrative duties.
You must have previous office experience and excellent communication skills.
- receiving and replying to incoming correspondence/enquiries, indexing into appropriate document management system, filing, archiving and retrieving information as necessary
- answering telephones, taking accurate messages and providing information
- transferring customer enquiry information onto web-forms
- using, maintaining and updating electronic files, databases, spreadsheets and documentation;
- printing, filing, scanning, and copying of documents
- arranging meetings and appointments on behalf of the General/Network Manager
- processing insurance claim documentation, including the collation of inspection records and supporting information
- ordering office supplies and equipment
- carrying out land registry searches
Please submit your CV in the first instance. If you do not hear back within 7 days, please assume that you have been unsuccessful. Jobline Staffing are an Equal Opportunities employer. Eligibility to work in the UK is essential.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.