Temp to Perm Opportunity
This is a busy, varied role where you’ll be involved in a broad range of Customer Service and Engagement activities. Supporting the PR & Communications Manager, you will be the first point of contact for enquiries and provide excellent customer service, assistance and support to both internal and external customers. You will have the ability to respond promptly and positively to enquiries, adapting to a variety of situations and ensuring all contact is documented, addressed and closed out in a timely manner.
Excellent communication and interpersonal skills are required, both written and in person, together with the ability to be tactful and diplomatic when under pressure. A good grasp of English spelling, punctuation and grammar is needed, as well as being comfortable monitoring social media and contributing to online content.
You will assist in the planning, development and delivery of communications activity – and be required to prepare materials such as newsletters, leaflets and web content, ensuring content is up to date and relevant. The ability to use design software such as Illustrator or Photoshop would be useful, but not essential.
- Build excellent and positive working relationships with the Project Managers and operational teams.
- Able to use the IT software relevant to this job role and be comfortable with data entry and databases.
- Identify opportunities to proactively and effectively engage with stakeholder groups and communities regarding the impact of our works
- Liaise with internal departments, external clients and key stakeholders to facilitate the delivery of our work programme
- The ability to demonstrate appropriate work-based experience including data entry and databases
- Highly organised and flexible, a team player with a responsive and proactive approach to work and a willingness to think creatively
- Self-motivated with a positive customer focus and can-do attitude
- Excellent organisational, communication and people management skills
- Proven administration and IT skills in Microsoft Office products including Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and Word
- Proficient using & monitoring social media
- Confident in a public facing role, proactively managing expectations and a variety of behaviours
If you do not hear back within 7 days, please assume that you have been unsuccessful. Jobline Staffing are an Equal Opportunities employer. Entitlement to work in the UK is essential.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.