Jobline Staffing are now recruiting for a Digital Designer to work across a broad range of digital workstream projects.
To lead the design for key digital channels including our clients website and Virtual Learning Environment.
- Creation of digital design and assets for use on company website and Virtual Learning Environment (Moodle)
- Maintain high visual standard, matches, sets
- Creation of presentation and mock-ups to present ideas / executions for approval
- Bring fresh ideas and approaches
- Take part in journey mapping, prototyping and user testing
- Be a brand guardian. You will help to keep improving the design system, delivering consistent design patterns and making sure they’re carried over to the live product
- Work alongside marketing teams, advising on website design, layout and marketing materials
Required skills and experience:
- Experienced user of Adobe Creative Suite (In Design, Illustrator, Photoshop)
- Knowledge of UX/UI tools (e.g. Figma, Axure)
- Good understanding of current legislation (e.g. Accessibility)
- Visual identity design knowledge
- Experience and passion for typeface, colour and logo design
- Ability to articulate an idea in its basic form through conceptual sketches
- Experienced in bringing digital projects to life whether through web, social media campaign, or landing pages
- Ability to work closely with UX Designer, Front and Back end Developers
- Design marketing experiences for diverse products and services
- Active interest in researching new features with real users
- Experience and interest of rapid prototyping and testing designs, including small screen UI design – icons, buttons, transitions and behaviour
- BA Design (or similar)
As well as a competitive salary this role offers good benefit that includes:
- 10% bonus
- 33 days holiday (inc. bank holidays)
- Excellent pension scheme
To discuss this role further please contact Jake Phillips at Jobline Staffing today.
If you do not hear back from us within 7 days please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Jobline Staffing is an Equal Opportunities employer. Entitlement to work in the UK is essential.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.