Employment & Skills Trainer
Redruth or St Austell
Part time / 24 hours per week
Fixed term until June 2021
£23,000-26,000 (pro rata)
Jobline are recruiting for an Employment & Skills Trainer is to improve the opportunities of adult jobseekers by coaching, training and upskilling them to achieve their career goals.
- Preparing and delivering training,
- Assessing and evaluating results and providing performance feedback
- Maintaining a professional training environment classroom management
- Promoting courses to internal and external stakeholders
Skills and experience:
- Recognised Teaching qualification such as PTTLS or PGCE
- Ability to work to strict targets and with people from various backgrounds
- Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills
- Experience of working in the welfare-to-work or any other similar relevant sector
- Background in preparing and delivering training courses
- A minimum of 2 A-Levels or an equivalent Level 3 Diploma
- GCSE English Language at a minimum of a Grade B (or equivalent Level 2 qualification). OR achievement of a Level 2 in Literacy Assessment at interview stage.
To be considered for the role please email a CV and small cover letter outlining your relevant skills for the role as well as notice period.
If you don’t hear back within 7 days please assume on this occasion your application has not been successful.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.