Finance Business Partner
Due to client expansion, there is an opening for a Financial business Partner in Wadebridge!
This is a very exciting opportunity to be joining a well-established Cornish company.
Duties include: –
- Delivering company accounts to an agreed timetable
- Month and year-end reporting
- Maintaining balance sheets for 2 divisions
- Supporting Department heads in understanding financial performance
- Assisting managers in implementing financial change
- Driving all Financial performance by analysis of financial information
- Monitoring and controlling cash flow
- Annual budget setting
I am looking for someone who has a clear understanding of Financial accounts and able to go in and hit the ground running.
You must be CIMA qualified with all the relevant experience. As my client is going through a re-structure, you must be comfortable working in a busy and challenging environment and be able to deal with ad-hoc duties as and when.
There is a generous salary of approx. £40,000 per annum with holiday pay plus bank holidays, life insurance and pension.
For more information contact Emily on Emily.firstname.lastname@example.org or 01872323100
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.