Front End Developer
Jobline Staffing are now recruiting for a Front End Developer. To support the on-going development and operations of our clients various Digital platforms. Including maintaining and improving websites (Contensis), their mobile application and other related systems.
• Working closely with UI and UX designers
• Developing and implementing highly-responsive user interface components using React concepts
• Troubleshooting interface software and debugging application codes
• Developing and implementing front-end architecture to support user interface concepts
• Monitoring and improving front-end performance
Required skills and experience:
• Experience using HTML5, CSS (CSS3, SCSS)
• Responsible for developing and implementing user interface components using React.js concepts and workflows such as Redux, Flux, and Webpack
• Excellent front-end coding skills
• Good understanding of progressive web applications
• Able to design and build modern user interface components to enhance application performance
• Knowledge of REACT tools including React.js, Webpack, Enzyme, Redux, Storybook and Flux
• Experience with Bootstrap and other front-end frameworks
• Experience using package management and build tools such as Gulp, Webpack and NPM
• Experience with design software such as Adobe Photoshop, Sketch or Figma
As well as a competitive salary this role offers good benefit that includes:
• 10% bonus
• 33 days holiday (inc. bank holidays)
• Excellent pension scheme
To discuss this role further please contact Jake Phillips at Jobline Staffing today.
If you do not hear back from us within 7 days please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Jobline Staffing is an Equal Opportunities employer. Entitlement to work in the UK is essential.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.