Temporary Full Time
St Mawgan/Nr Newquay
£9.30 per hour
Jobline Staffing is recruiting for 2 temporary Gateman for a site in St Mawgan working for Cormac within their Contracts division. The role will be an ongoing temporary position full time.
Hours to cover 7am-7pm job share considered
• Main duties will include controlling access to site
• Liaising with the client and subcontractors
• Directing traffic in and around sites
• Managing the traffic flow, the movement and the direction of vehicles/plant on site to ensure a smooth flow of operations
• Ensure that fencing is opened and closed to allow access
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
• CSCS card
• A certificate/ticket for Traffic Banksman would also be beneficial
• Experience in a similar role is preferable
• Driving licence
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Good Organisational skills
• Ability to deal with clients
• High level of professionalism
• Reliable with excellent time keeping
• Ability to use initiative and be adaptable
• Ability to work effectively on your own and part of a team
If you are interested in the above and match the criteria required please apply to Jane today. If you do not hear back from us within 7 days please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Jobline Staffing is an Equal Opportunities employer. Entitlement to work in the UK is essential.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.