Temporary Full Time
£9.50-£12.58 per TBC DOE
Jobline Staffing is recruiting for Groundworkers to work for Cormac within their Contracting Division. The roles will be temporary/full time with the opportunity for a permanent post for the right candidate.
Duties will vary depending on experience and tickets held but you must hold a CSCS card as a minimum
This is an opportunity to join a large organisation and learn new skills. Depending on experience you will be working in gangs and have the opportunity to be taught by more experienced members of the team.
- Ground working – marking out and digging shallow trenches for foundations and drains
- Concreting – layering and smoothing concrete for foundations, floors and beams
- Road working – concreting, laying kerbs, paving and re-surfacing
- You will be required to assist with all groundworks/highway’s maintenance, drainage, landscaping, kerbing, general labour and other duties as and when required
- Operating plant machines if you hold a CPCS ticket
- You will be working in gangs that have various skillsets, therefore you will be expected to work well as part of a team
**Hourly rate will be dependent on tickets and experience held**
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- Previous experience of working on construction site/manual role/civils projects
- CSCS card (Essential)
- UK Driving licence (Essential)
- CPCS desirable
- Streetworks (Desirable)
If you are interested in the above and match the criteria required, please apply to Jane today.
If you do not hear back from us within 7 days, please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Jobline Staffing is an Equal Opportunities employer. Entitlement to work in the UK is essential.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.