Temporary Full Time (4-day week)
£13.64 per hour plus Overtime
Jobline Staffing is recruiting for an experienced HGV/Plant Technician for CORMAC to work within their workshop team. This will be an ongoing temporary position with the opportunity to go permanent for the right candidate.
To maintain, inspect, repair and test Cormac’s vehicles and/or plant and equipment to required standards in accordance with Cormac’s Operator licence.
• Maintain, inspect, repair and test vehicles and/or plant and equipment.
• You maybe required to carry out MOT tests and licence inspections of HGV vehicles if trained.
• Carry out periodic safety inspections to all HGV vehicles to VOSA inspection manual standards.
• Carry out fault diagnosis on complex hydraulic, pneumatic and electrical systems.
• To carry out welding, fabrication and body repairs as required.
• Attend broken down or accident damaged vehicles and effect permanent or running repairs as required.
• Prepare and decommission vehicles.
• Complete associated paperwork to ensure that all statistics and legal information are produced; update dedicated workshop computer system as necessary.
• Ensure that all relevant legislation and Health and Safety procedures are adhered to.
• Maintain work areas in a safe and clean condition. .
• Be able to operate individually or within a close team
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
• NVQ level 3 in Vehicle Service and Repair Essential
• Full driving licence with category C entitlement
• Class 1 HGV license
• Good knowledge of Plant Vehicles/Machinery
• Previous Experience Similar role
• MOT To VOSA Standard
• Hydraulic Knowledge
• Welding & Amp Fabrication
**Hours are to cover 37 per week over 4 days, there is also overtime to pick up, hours over 40 are paid at time and a half and there is a standby payment made if you are on the rota to cover**
If you are interested in the above and match the criteria required please apply to Jane today.
If you do not hear back from us within 7 days please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Jobline Staffing is an Equal Opportunities employer. Entitlement to work in the UK is essential.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.