Labourer (General Operative)
Temporary Full Time
St Mawgan/Nr Newquay
£9.30-£10.00 per hour DOE
Jobline Staffing is recruiting for a temporary Labourer for Cormac to be based on a site just outside Newquay working within their Contracts division. The role will be an ongoing temporary position with possible opportunity to go permanent for the right candidate.
• Main duties will include assisting the Site Supervisor
• Taking delivery of materials
• Directing traffic in and around site
• Yard Monitoring
• Housekeeping on site
• Assisting other team members with work on site
• Using initiative to help during busy periods
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
• CSCS card (minimum requirement)
• Previous experience working on a construction site preferable
• Driving licence
• Reliable with excellent time keeping
• Ability to use initiative and be adaptable
• Ability to work effectively on your own and as part of a team
If you are interested in the above and match the criteria required please apply to Jane today. If you do not hear back from us within 7 days please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Jobline Staffing is an Equal Opportunities employer. Entitlement to work in the UK is essential.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.