Jobline Staffing are now recruiting for a Linux Engineer to ensure the day-to-day running of the compute & storage platform services, including the adoption of new services into production and responding to incidents and service requests.
- The successful delivery of compute & storage platform services.
- Resolution of major incidents and any escalated issues on the compute & storage platform.
- Support delivery of technological change
- Responsible for the security, resilience, and monitoring of the compute & storage platforms.
- Responsible for maintaining service and enacting business continuity arrangements if necessary.
Required skills and experience:
- Linux certification such as Red Hat Certified Engineer or SUSE Certified Linux Administrator or equivalent experience
- Strong Linux administration skills with Red Hat Enterprise Linux (RHEL), SUSE Linux Enterprise Server (SLES) CentOS, or Ubuntu (E)
- Excellent Linux troubleshooting skills
- Experience with scripting or other automation tools such as Ansible
- Working knowledge of Virtualisation platforms (VMware, Hyper-V)
- Experience with Open source monitoring tools (Zabbix, Nagios, Cacti)
- Linux authentication services (integration into AD)
- Experience of working with enterprise scale applications, infrastructure and software
As well as a competitive salary this role offers good benefit that includes:
- 10% bonus
- 33 days holiday (inc. bank holidays)
- Excellent pension scheme
To discuss this role further please contact Jake Phillips at Jobline Staffing today.
If you do not hear back from us within 7 days please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Jobline Staffing is an Equal Opportunities employer. Entitlement to work in the UK is essential.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.