£24,317 pa (plus bonus)
Jobline Staffing are working alongside an established building maintenance company to find an experienced Maintenance Operative to join their team. This is a permanent full-time role based in Falmouth.
- Ensure the safety of our building(s) by completing statutory compliance testing, repairs, and maintenance tasks along with overseeing the works completed by the caretakers. While integrating as part of the on-site accommodation team, providing outstanding service to our customers, and achieving high standards of maintenance.
- Facilitate planned and reactive maintenance, especially throughout the summer turnaround
- Ensure the building is always maintained to a high standard
- Ground’s maintenance – ensure all areas are maintained and kept to a high standard
- Actively support Multi-site manager in maintaining safe and customer focused building(s)
- Carry out plumbing and electrical works, where qualifications permit
- Conduct and Record PAT or any other statutory testing
- Building maintenance repairs such as roofing, guttering, doors etc
- Ensuring maintenance tasks assigned are completed within the appropriate timescales
- Training and supervision of caretaker(s)
- Support the Accommodation team in approaches and initiatives that help with sales opportunities and building reputation
- Weekend working split between teams
- Shift times to cover 0800-1630 1000-1830 1130-2000
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- Plumbing, electrical or building qualifications would be preferred or ability to demonstrate skills within a similar industry i.e., student/private accommodation or large hospitality buildings
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar role
- Basic plumbing certificate (Commercial)
- Electrician Part P Certificate (Commercial) preferred
- PAT Testing Certificate (Commercial) preferred
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.