I am looking for a Management Accountant for a firm in Truro. This is an exciting role and a fantastic time to join this company!
The role is Temporary (On-going) role for approx 20 hours per week and my client is happy for you to pick the hours worked.
- Ownership and control of sales and purchases invoicing
- Preparing and posting journals in Sage
- Maintaining the fixed asset register
- Preparing control account reconciliations
- Agreeing management accounts quarterly
- Reviewing monthly management reports and forecasts
- Preparing VAT returns
- Focal for annual external financial audit
- Working constructively with key stakeholder financial clerks
- Attend monthly combined finance review and update meetings
- Reviewing of financial processes and procedures and recommending improvements
The ideal candidate will have:
- Relevant experience and demonstrable knowledge of financial accounting
- Excellent interpersonal, typing and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure with a motivated and productive attitude
- Proficient IT skills – word processing, Excel, Powerpoint and Outlook skills
- Highly organised and able to prioritise work load
- Ability to prioritise and undertake a range of tasks
- Motivation and enthusiasm
- A high level of numeracy skills
Ideally you will be ACCA, ACA or CIMA qualified or part-qualified.
If you are interested in the role please email your CV and availability straight across. If you haven’t heard back within 7 days please assume at this time your application has been unsuccessful.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.