https://email@example.com 0 0 Job Poster https://firstname.lastname@example.org Job Poster2020-09-22 11:19:002020-09-22 11:19:23Management Accountant
£12.81 per hour
37 hours per week
Excellent opportunity for an experienced Management Accountant to develop a career within the local authority.
The role will ensure budget holders are provided with the necessary financial information and advice in order to maintain budgetary control within the organisation. This will include support for both capital and revenue budgets and the budget setting process.
The role will also provide key information to enable the closure of accounts process to be completed. Working through the Service Accountants the role will be expected to link closely with the Business Reporting Managers and their staff to ensure a co-ordinated delivery of financial support is maintained.
The role will ensure the standards and protocols set by the Finance Service are applied in the delivery of front line services and new business opportunities developed by client departments.
Knowledge, skills & experience:
- Demonstrates good understanding of high level and detailed medium term financial forecasting and budgeting processes
- Demonstrates ability to provide and enable financial advice in relation to financial standards, options appraisal, and financial modelling.
- Demonstrates some experience of providing budget management advice and the ability to reflect within this the drivers and pressures of Services supported.
- Good knowledge of the range of software packages and demonstrates a good level of IT literacy. Understands the links and conflicts between the systems.
- Possesses good level of personal IT literacy.
- Proven ability to build and maintain relationships with all levels of staff and client officers including demonstrating good personal communication skills both verbal and written.
- Senior AAT or Part CCAB Qualified with significant experience in similar role
- Good level of adaptability and flexibility and the capability to learn and adapt to changing circumstances.
If you would like to be considered, please submit your CV. If you do not hear back within 7 days, please assume that you have been unsuccessful.
Jobline Staffing is an equal opportunities employer. Entitlement to work in the UK is essential.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.